For those arriving from Naples
- Take the A1 motorway to Naples;
- After the Caserta South (Caserta sud) exit, take the A3 motorway for Salerno;
- After passing the Pompeii exit, take the Castellammare di Stabia exit;
- Follow the signs to Sorrento;
- Follow the signs to Positano – Amalfi Coast.
- Once in Positano, do not turn towards the centre but continue straight ahead. The hotel is located at km 14 and 600 metres of the highway SS 163.
For those arriving from Salerno
- The A3 motorway and exit at Salerno;
- From Salerno take the SS163 Amalfitana highway;
- Follow the signs for the Amalfi Coast;
- Proceed to Amalfi and then Praiano.
- Positano is located 8 km from Praiano.
From Naples Capodichino Airport
Hotel Eden Roc can arrange direct transfers to and from Naples Capodichino Airport, the easiest and fastest way to reach the beautiful Positano.
Alternatively, to reach Positano by bus from the Capodichino Naples airport, take the private Curreri bus line of Campania that stops at the Sorrento train station.
Once in Sorrento, take the SITA bus (SORRENTO – POSITANO – AMALFI line) and descend at the Positano “Sponda” bus stop.
The hotel is located just 50 metres from the Sponda bus stop.
Hotel Eden Roc can arrange direct transfers to and from Naples Piazza Garibaldi Station, the easiest and fastest way to reach the beautiful Positano.
Alternatively, from the Central Station of Naples, the local train service (Circumvesuviana), departs every 20-30 minutes for Sorrento. Sorrento is the last stop. The trip takes approximately 70 minutes. From here, take the SITA bus (Sorrento – Positano – Amalfi) line and descend at the Positano “the Sponda” bus stop.
The hotel is located just 50 metres from the bus stop.
It is possible to reach Positano by hydrofoil from the ports of Naples Beverello, Salerno Piazza della Concordia and Sorrento.
The hydrofoil arrives at the main beach of Positano, Spiaggia Grande that is located approximately 10 minutes by foot from our hotel.
The SITA bus line runs regularly from Sorrento to Amalfi and back with a stop at “the Sponda” Positano, a few steps from the Eden Roc Hotel.
We invite you to contact us for other information on how to reach our hotel, we invite you to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org